Compassionate and willing to work with Individuals toward progress
Dedicated to improving the Individual's quality of life
Trained and qualified to serve our Individuals
Great Work Environment
Paid Time Off
Full Insurance Package including Health, Dental, & Vision
Opportunity for Growth
Direct Support Counselor
Direct Support Counselors will actively assist individuals with intellectual disabilities on community outings as well as in-home daily supportive services as specified in their Individual Support Plan. Counselors will also assist individuals with activities of daily living.
In addition all staff will be fully trained and required to:
- Assist with medication administration
- Assist with completion of program objectives and goals
- Complete program documentation for each consumer
- Assist with behavior management
- Communicate with management on needs of the individuals
- Planning activities and outings for each consumer
- Maintain household and living areas
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school graduate/GED (college is a plus)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be 18 years or older
Every employee will be subject to a criminal history background check and physical examination.
This is a Smoke-free workplace, smoking will not be tolerated while on shift.
Taylor Maleski Home LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values and respects every individual’s civil rights. Prospective and current employees will never be discriminated against because of race, color, religious creed, disability, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age or sex. Qualified candidates for employment will receive appropriate accommodations for physical and mental disabilities; ultimately leading to successful completion of job duties.
Join Our Team
Send your resume to to apply today!